toyota srbija forum

Toyota Srbija forum
  Profil   Traženje   Lista članova   FAQ   Korisničke grupe

Toyota Srbija forum > iQ - Radikalno razmišljanje iz Toyote
I had been since Wimbledon," said Murray, who

Napiši novu temu   Odgovori na poruku  
Pogledajte prethodnu temu :: Pogledajte sledeću temu  
  Poruka Autor
PorukaPoslao: Čet Jun 14, 2018 7:54 am    Naslov: I had been since Wimbledon," said Murray, who Odgovoriti sa citatom

S-HERTOGENBOSCH, Netherlands -- Canadas Eugenie Bouchard dropped a three-set decision to Vania King in first-round play Tuesday at the Topshelf Open. Zinedine Zidane Jersey . The third-seeded Bouchard, from Westmount, Que., was coming off a semifinal appearance at the French Open. She took the opening set before the unseeded American came back for the 2-6, 6-3, 6-3 victory. Top-seeded Simona Halep, the French Open runner-up, beat Olga Govortsova of Belarus 7-5, 6-2. Halep broke for a 6-5 lead in the first set and then again in the first game of the second set. She will face Annika Beck of Germany in the second round. Also Tuesday, Yaroslava Shvedova upset second-seeded Dominika Cibulkova 6-2, 3-6, 6-3. In the mens draw, second-seeded Fernando Verdasco of Spain overcame a shaky performance to beat Paul-Henri Mathieu of France 2-6, 6-4, 6-4. Verdasco, the highest seed on the mens side after countryman David Ferrer pulled out of the grass-court warmup for Wimbledon, served 13 aces but also had 15 double-faults. After a poor first set he broke Mathieu early in the second. In the third, Verdasco saved two break points in his first service game and then broke Mathieu in the fifth game with a crosscourt backhand return. Third-seeded Roberto Bautista Agut beat Daniel Gimeno-Traver 6-1, 6-3 and Nicolas Mahut overcame Kimmer Coppejans 6-3, 3-6, 6-3. Kylian Mbappe Jersey . Tristan Jackson returned a missed field goal 129 yards early in the fourth quarter as the Roughriders beat the B.C. Hugo Lloris Jersey .The seventh-seeded Raonic was scheduled to play U.S. Open finalist Kei Nishikori of Japan, but was replaced in the Group B pool by Spanish substitute David Ferrer.Raonic, who was 0-2 at the year-end event, said he suffered the injury late in the first set of Tuesdays 6-3, 7-6 loss to Murray. http://www.nationalfrancesoccer.com/steve-mandanda-france-jersey/ . J.J. Hardy drove in a run for the Orioles, who bounced back from an 8-4 loss in the series opener on Friday. Fresh off the 15-day disabled list, Derrek Lee went 2-for-4 with two runs scored. Jake Arrieta (7-3) gave up three runs on five hits over six innings to pick up the win. LONDON -- After winning two grand slams and an Olympic gold medal, Andy Murray has been given the royal seal of approval. Murray received his Officer of the Order of the British Empire medal by Prince William on Thursday, having been awarded the honour in Queen Elizabeth IIs New Years honours list for services to tennis following his victories at the U.S. Open and London Olympics in 2012. The Scot, who also won Wimbledon three months ago, nearly didnt make it to the ceremony, though. Hours before making his way to Buckingham Palace, Murray tweeted: "In the middle of a drug test hhahaha Im goin to be late!!" Murray, who is currently out of action after undergoing season-ending back surgery, attended the ceremony with his girlfriend and parents and spoke to Prince William for about a minute while receiving the honour. NGolo Kante Jersey. "He just asked me about my surgery and asked me how I had been since Wimbledon," said Murray, who added that he would back training in four weeks. Murray also revealed that Prince Williams wife, Kate, wrote a letter to him after Wimbledon. "I told him her handwriting is fantastic," Murray said. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '
hfy962464

Pridružio: 03 Apr 2018

Profil korisnika Pošalji privatnu poruku
Prikaži poruke iz poslednjih:   
Napiši novu temu   Odgovori na poruku

Skoči na:  
Ne možete pisati nove teme u ovom forumu
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Ne možete menjati vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Ne možete brisati vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Ne možete glasati u ovom forumu